Positive Comments

Sometimes I share positive comments I receive for my Flipping Physics videos. Today I share. Here are comments I have received this month:

- "You are the reason I'm passing my college physics course. I've taken pages of notes on your videos and I wish I would've watched you sooner back when I was struggling with projectile motion a couple months ago. How do you not have tens of thousands of views? You deserve so much love and respect." codyriceandothers

- "Probably the best moment of inertia explanation I’ve seen and I finally understand it. So grateful for people like you" campinglamp

- "you are  a m a z i n g. i wish i had you as a teacher at school. anyway... i suppose i can say that you are my teacher now, and a better one than any of those that i ever had! i am so glad i have found your channel, i want to be able to one day to say to myself that i've learned everything you had to teach in all of your videos, because i really want to see them all. i wish this had more views. it is obviously true that you put a lot of effort in this. thank you so much, in other words! cheers from portugal!" Bernardo Ferreira

- "Initially I subscribed to your channel for this unique type of presentation. Later I found it quite helpful ( I'm from "Mathematics" & Love "Physics" too ). This 11/12th standard topics help me a lot to refresh my memories. However, I admire your hard work & Creativity (also willing to see more innovatively). And please don't regret for low number of subscriptions. This deserves a lot and surely will do but may take time. ... Best wishes." Siraj

- "Love your channel so helpful and clear, I'm finally understanding this stuff!" Ruby Richiez

- "you may not see this but your videos have helped me so much and you deserve way more subs and likes. Your videos are so clear and informative and fun. Not all videos are like yours. Continue the great work and my love for physics has grown simply because of you. I cannot thank you enough for making a complicated subject more easy and fun to learn and study. love from asia :)" justsatisfying

- "Thank you so much. I am currently taking University Physics I, but my professor does not know how to teach. He skips doing problem, and just explains the basic stuff. Then, I have to teach myself, go through a lot of information to learn by myself. Please keep doing more physics lecture and problems, it will help me and other people. I appreciate your work!!!" Vu N.

- "I just found your videos and am currently on your explanation of free body diagrams and just have to say that the way you broke it down and added yourself as different people asking questions is brilliant. Thank you for making it easy to understand." Dealth0525

- "You're awesome, sir. Keep up the good work. One day, everyone will know about you and you'll get the proper recognition you deserve. ❤" Ornob Zaman

- "WTH NOT FAIR!!! I WISH MY PHYSICS TEACHER WOULD'VE BEEN THIS COOL!!!" Bryam Ayvar

- "It pains me to see the number of views on your videos, you deserve so much more! Making physics so entertaining for a person like me is really tough. Lots of love from Slovenia!" Luka Vnuk

- "I think you have no idea of how the way you present your videos is BRILLIANT. I mean, you manage to boil down the problem to its core aspects, clearing out any misconception/ambiguity. And I think the characters you created here helps for that. It helps to clearly identify what to expect from a question, just by knowing who's answering it. Man, definitely, this will become one of my favorite channel." Jean-Nay Mar

- "Thank you so much for your hard work! It really takes a noble soul to do all this. I hope you get all the recognition that you so clearly deserve. I love your videos and I only hope that every physics teacher could be like you." Yashaswini Joshi

Want to read more comments?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog